12 Common Dialogues used in every Gujju BHAI BEN Relationship
A brother- sister relationship is the most adorable love-hate bond in the world. Aakho vakhat ek bija jode jhagadse pan ek bija vagar ek minute chaalse nai. So go onto reading the dialogues that form a part of this bitter sweet relation. Do share it with your evil half.
Following are 12 Common Dialogues used in every Gujju BHAI BEN Relationship
1) “Hu moto chu etle”
This is the only explanation to the orders a brother gives to his sister!
2) “Bhundi lagey che bhundi”
Even if you dress up like an elegant queen he will still say this!
3) “Jaadi ochu kha jarak”
Saying this at every party is his birthright.
4) “Papa ni sign kari dene, bhai”
He will ask for a zillion things in return of this favor.
5) “Maari vastu ne haath nai lagadto”
And that will happen immediately .
6) “Raatna late aavis, Darvajo khol je phone karis!”
Now the sister rules!!!!
7) “Tu puch ne ben, pappa ni chapli che tu”
Because he lacks the balls
8) “Vaal chod naitar batka bharis!”
The ultimate fight scene
9) “Eney chalu karyu tu, Vandra jevo!”
And when mom sees it
10) “Ben matey paisa nathi! Chokriyo matey che”
Buying gifts for your girlfriend… you will go through this
11) “Bhai maney levaa aav, Jaldi!”
A sister has all the rights to make you her chauffer
12) “Vayi jais hu ek divas lagan kari ne, Jalsa kar je pachi!”
This will make your heart ache every time she says it
HAPPY BHAI BEEJ 🙂
Like, comment and share 🙂