Ahmedabad Flower Show 2016
Ahmedabad Flower show 2016
The much awaited fourth edition of Ahmedabad Flower Show has begun. The Flower show was inaugurated on 2nd January 2016 by Minister of State (Health) Shankar Chaudhary.
Here is the glimpse of the Ahmedabad Flower Show 2016:
Flower Show Dates: 2nd January to 8th January 2016
Timings: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Venue: Sabarmati Riverfront, between Sardar Bridge and Ambedkar Bridge (west), behind NID Campus, Paldi, Ahmedabad
Entry Fee: Entry to Ahmedabad Flower show 2016 is Free Of Charge
- Spread across 65000 sq. meters.
- More than 750 species and more than 3 lakhs in number of flowers, plants and trees
- More than 20 sculptures made from flowers and plants
- Live demonstration of Green House Model
- 20 famous nurseries showcasing and selling their saplings
- More than 20 stalls selling seeds, fertilizers, gardening instruments, etc
- Live open for all ages painting competition
If you are in Ahmedabad do visit the show. If you are a photography enthusiast you can visit during morning time due to favourable lighting conditions.