Love is a profoundly tender affection for another person which eventually leads to ending into ones own happiness :P. If your prayers have been answered and you are bestowed with a girlfriend. Good luck buddy! Apart from the daily ‘kya che?’ ‘Su karey che?’ ‘Kem atlo late aavyo tu?’ following are a few out of the zillion things you will hear from your Gujarati girlfriend.
Following are 20 Typical Dialogues of a Gujju Girlfriend
1) The day usually starts with..
“ Hu kevi lagu chu? Sachu bol je!” Do not be honest. You definitely know what to say!
2) When she is dead serious about taunting you..
“Are hu majak karti hati!”
3) When she is not at all angry!
“Naa hu gusse nathi, ek vaar kidhu samaj nathi padti tane?”
4) When she is stuck with technology..
“Haa mane na sikhvaad, aavde che badhu”
5) and when she is still stuck with technology!
“Please mane help kari de.” *Mandatory puppy face*
6) If you gather the guts to criticize her cooking..
“Vadhare bol nai, easy nathi banaavu! Bau taklif padti hoy to banaai le jaate j!”
7) when you forget that you can not end a conversation only she can!
“Ketli vaar ek reply karta?”
8) When she needs more compliments and praises..
“Tu mane aatlo prem kem kare che?”
9) On deciding where to eat..
“Tane jyaa khavu hoye tya” And hands over a list of restaurants she dislikes which you probably like.
10) If she posts a picture with a guy..
“Khali saro friend che maro, stop doubting!”
11) If you get along with a girl..
“Peli vandri jode bandh kar farvanu!”
12) Of course the eternal
13) When you gather the courage to ask for “SEX”
“ Su jaldi che, we are together forever!”
PS. It’s a trap
14) The reason why she gets fat but doesn’t accept it!
“Mane chocolates lai aap ne.”
15) When you are out with your friends..
“Thodik vaar vaat karne please”
16) And the talks continue..
“Naa tu phone muk pehla”
17) The question which can make or mar your life !
“ Aaje shu che yaad che tane?”
18) When she asked to call her and you are tired..
“Vaat nathi karvi toh mane phone kem karyo te?”
19) When she decides to be your wardrobe critic..
“Aa keva kapda perya che te?”
20) And it ends with
“Tu badlai gayo che, uhuhuhuhuh”
PS: Gujju Girls are best ones to date 😛 😉
If you know more such dialogues, share in the comment section below 🙂