Exams have always been a big big deal. Ema pan Board exams hoye etle maahol toh curfew vaalo j hoye. From weird relatives giving you unwanted salaah to dahi saakhar, a zillion things happen when it is BOARD EXAMS. Here are a few things that happen with every Gujju kid during Board exams
Following are 10 Things Every Gujju Kid Hears During Board Exams
1. “ Bas thodak j divas bhani le, pachi toh maja che j ne ! ”
It is a trap. This lie has been passed from generations and still prevails. Kai aaram nathi malvano. Just chill and do your best.
2. “ Aa le good luck gift ”
*turns out to be a pen always* It is a no brainer. Packing na shape size par thi j khabar padi jaye. All the relatives need to understand that ketli pan monghi pen aapo ame lakhsu 3 rupiya ni pen thi j.
3. “ Badha bhale khali ‘IMP’ questions kare, tare toh badhu j vaachvanu ”
So basically study hard and not smart. Why!!!
4. “ Exam toh amari j che ! ”
So you just stood up to pee ane TV chaltu hatu toh tame distract thai gaya. This is what you hear for relaxing your ass for 15 minutes.
5. “ Ame toh gharna kaam karine board exam aapi che ! ”
Yes we get that totally, and also the fact that you passed without the distractions of WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter. Kudos !
6. “ Aa mobile nai aave exam lakhva ! ”
Bad manners. Even if there are notes in there you shall not touch it.
7. “ Aakhu varas bhanya hot toh chelli ghadi par atlu rakhadvu na padat ”
But we possess superpowers to get done with everything a day before the exams, are you not aware?
8. “ Wifi, TV, mobile aajthi ek mahino badhu j bandh ! ”
This surely happened at every Gujju kids place. Board exams are incomplete without this grand ritual and breaking of the same ritual post two days of making it 😛
9. “ Bhanya vagar koino udhhar nathi thayo ! ”
Ummm… true that!
10. “ Aajthi pariksha sudhi tara dostaro ne kai deje rakhadva naa bolaave ! ”
House arrest basically.
Like, comment and share 😛